Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Update on Shoa's Sponsorship


God really never ceases to amaze me. Especially when I take the time to stop and think about it, and then give the glory to Him.

I was just able to pay another few months on Shoa's sponsorship. Actually, I wouldn't say I, I would say WE. Because every time I start to think about maybe I'll have to fully take on Shoa's sponsorship myself, someone else steps up and donates towards he sponsorship fund.

I haven't updated the actually page yet, but will try to soon. We are payed up to December, with some extra still set aside.

So thank you, thank you, thank you, to those who have made room in their hearts and budgets for Shoa, and allowing me to continue to be a part of her life.

My prayer is she continues to seek God in all she does, and dreams big. We know the lies poverty tries to place into the lives of children, and I pray she doesn't believe the lies of the enemy. I know God has great things in store for this young lady!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...