Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Music Help Please!

I do have a favor to ask. Our church's youth group is looking for a new song to dance to. We have a talent night coming up at the end of august, so we're really running short on time.

I'm looking for a song, any genre as long as it's Christian. It needs to have a decent beat, not too slow.

In the past we've done: TobyMac-Funky Jesus Music, TobyMac-Tonight, Newsboys-Way Beyond Myself and KJ52-Are You Real?

Please, I'd love to hear any impute! The sooner the better. The ones I think will work I run by our pastor, then the youth group. Both of which are good with just about anything, as lEd
ong as it fits the above mentioned criteria.

And for the fun of it, if someone from the blog suggests with winning song, I'll have a mystery gift...mostly a mystery, as I'm not sure what it will be yet, but it will be cool!

Leave me a comment!

Edit: old school would even be great!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...