Monday, May 14, 2012

More Ecuadorian Mail

I heard from my dear Jose David this last week again. It seems there must have been some sort of hold up on mail, as I hadn't heard much from him in a while.


This letter was dated the end of January. He tells me he spent Christmas with his family at the church.They organized a program (sounds like a Christmas play) "with shepherds, wise men from the east, angels and other things. We glorified God and received gifts."

He tells me he received the new year with many goals and much enthusiasm. And that he was choose to be a part of the board for his group (I'm assuming his music group/band). He is the secretary and he's excited for all he'll learn with this new position.

He ends with Lots of love!

Did you receive any letters lately from Compassion?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...