Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday-No Mail

Well, Monday would usually be the day I write about the letters I received over the last week from my Compassion kids, but I wasn't so lucky this last week. I guess I received too many back to back :)

My sister got a letter yesterday from the project director of our Ghana twins, Pendila and Priscilla. So I'm guess next week I'll have one to share!

I have been living a little through the letters of fellow Compassion bloggers like:

Arrows in the Hand

Heart of Compassion

Tales of Child Sponsorship

Naivaze


My Compassion Kids

With Elephant Grace

Our Present Quest

New Plan 15

Crazy About Compassion

Project 195

and also Compassion Family-Letters from Kenya

If you blog about your kids letters, and have posted something within the last few days, chances are I don't follow your blog, but I would love to! I would love to read about your kids and their letters. Leave me a comment and let me know!

Have a great Monday!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...