Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Compassion Christmas Presents

My oldest nephew Jonathan enjoys praying for each of our Compassion kids by name. But sometimes he has a hard time remembering or connecting with each kid. I also like to help him understand a little bit about where each kid is from. So this year I came up with an idea to combine on of his favorite things, soccer, with Compassion to make a visual aid to help him pray for each child!


It just so happened that there were enough empty blue areas to put all the boys names on and enough empty white areas for all the girls. I used the bar code area to label the ball with the date and my nephew's name as I'm making one for both boys.



So now he just has to go look at each name and he can see the kids age and country!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...