Monday, November 14, 2011

Jonathan-Gift from God

I just read an amazing story about an inspiring young man from Ecuador. His name is Jonathan. I know the meaning of this name quite well, as it is also my oldest nephew's name, and my sister debated long and hard over what to name him, and Jonathan, meaning God's gift, was what fit.

So after reading this heart wrenching story of Jonathan from the Amazon Jungles of Ecuador, the meaning of his name really rung out.

Have you been following the adventures of the blogger in Ecuador? If not, I do challenge you to read this one blog entry, from one blogger. It may take you a little bit of time, but Ann Voskamp really did an amazing job portraying Jonathan; a man after God's own heart. And the pictures do really add to the post.

Meet Jonathan...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...