Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Mail Call

I thought we hadn't received any mail on Saturday, but when the doorbell rang late, and no one was there, I found a package for me sister, so I decided to walk down the street to check the mail. Sure enough, there was a letter, from my precious little Arsang, in Thailand.


He's 5 years old now, and writes with the help of his tutor. I really had to laugh out loud when I came to the line that read "He's a good boy and helping his parents look after his younger sibling. He's naughty sometimes because he's a boy but still lovely." She has written before that he is a good boy, but this is the first mention of him misbehaving. It goes on to say he pays attention to his study well. So it leads me to believe that maybe he plays around with the boys in a manure that is not quite so nice.

I had sent a photo of my in front of the lilac bush in bloom and he tells me I'm so beautiful like the flowers. He's tells me it rains a lot in Thailand, and wants to know if it rains here. I'll have to tell him we don't get much rain, but we do get snow! I'm sure he'll enjoy those photos.

Have you received any Compassion mail lately?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...