Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Life's Adventures

Well this occur picture sums up part of my life.




Well the part about trying to practice every night, so I'll actually learn guitar, not just say it's something I tried once in life. And while the first few days seemed such a struggle, it's not nearly as hard now. Don't misunderstand me. It's not easy, but I know it's totally possible!

Along with the fall soccer season, work, and church.

Youth night's have been quite fun lately. Our teenage boys are out numbering the girls! That's not a common occurrence. Plus we've started a minute to win it competition boys vs girls that takes place at the end of every youth night. So much fun, learning and bonding! I'm proud at how far some of my teenagers have come! God is doing great things!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...