Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Shoa Update

I realize it has been quite some time since I've updated you on Shoa. I did receive the one letter from her after the this group took over her sponsorship. I do suspect we should be hearing from her soon, probably in regards the birthday gift we sent.



This was her birthday last year, with her brother and his family. I pray her birthday was celebrated just as nicely this year, as it was last year.

I also have not updated everyone about where we are with financial support. I knew with the money raised so far, we were covered through the next several months. But that it had been a while since I had received anything else towards her fund.

Don't get me wrong, from the beginning, I knew I would find a way to make up any difference needed to cover her sponsorship, even with as tight as money was at that point, but I was super excited this month to see how God blessed not only Shoa, but I believe me.

The total for her sponsorship fund is up to $569!! That's over a year's worth. And God provided $170 in the last few weeks. I pray that as you pour out your blessings upon Shoa, that God blesses you even more abundantly!

So thank you for all who have contributed, both financially, and through prayers. Never doubt that you are making a difference in someone's life. Because I know you are helping transform Shoa's!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...